My Cooking Book

Today I was surfing the net and I found a really good recipe, so I checked out all the ingredients I needed to see that i had every thing....

WAIT !! What the hell is that ingredient!?!?! I never heard of f it before!! ..

At this point my choice is either start looking for another recipe or cook something 'boring', that I cooked so many times, I know it by heart...Tell me that this never happened to you ?


Sometimes we end up cooking the same old boring stuff over and over again and we forget about trying something new, because we either can't find the ingredients or we don't have enough time. Well put your worries away because from time to time we will be providing you with easy to make recipies which will have you beg for more (or so we hope!). We can assure you that it will be simple but GOOD Stuff. Most importantly, we promise you that you'll find all the ingredients you'll need in your local grocer. (If you can't find it then you have a lousy grocery store, so go to the Supermarket :) )





Cooking !! We have to do it everyday, We have to eat, so does all the family (if your still live at home don't underestimate mum's cooking). We don't have off days!





Something I found very help full is, every Monday I'll write down what I'm going to cook during the week, so when I do my shopping I'll get all the stuff I need nothing.... more & nothing less! Remember all the savings can go for the Summer holidays, or for the bills :(



We will make our best to post recipies as much as possible to help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment