Mini Shopping Haul

Hello Ladies!
So lately I have been busy with exams and studying which is boring boring boring! Last Wednesday I had my first exam and straight after the exam I decided I would reward myself for all my hard work *pats herself on the back*.
So straight after the exam I went to Elle's Accessories in Birkirkara. This shop is full of accessories, belts, shoes, bags, hair acessories....what's not to love?
I love their accessories which are so inexpensive but yet at the same time do not look cheap! I picked up a chunky bracelet. I love the colour and the fact that it is bold and will go with a lot of outfits.


I was on the look out for some stud earrings. I always seem to loose my stud earrings which makes me go MAD! I picked up these cute cute cute heart shaped earrings. I am in love! Haven't taken them off since!


The last thing I picked was a pink headband. It is so girly and I can't wait to get to wear this!....which of course will not be soon since I am locked at home with my books! But I can just imagine wearing this band with a hoarse tail or a bun or with my hair down.


Once I was done....I crossed the road and went to tal-Lira. I wanted to see if I could find something which would help me get my makeup brushes organised....couldn't find anything suitable but I managed to find a cute lantern for my bedroom. The best thing about it is that the flame coming from the candle is covered so it is safe!


I really needed this small break from studying and really like the stuff I got for less than €15!! Amazing huh!?!
Well that's it for now....I'm back to my books!
Later Ladies! :) x

2 comments:

  1. loving the items !!
    will definitely visit the shop and see what i can find for myself some time soon :)

    ReplyDelete