Getting Cosy




Winter has been with us for a while now, and I find that it is more difficult to be cute and stylish when you're wearing a ton of clothes to keep warm!

 Difficult....not impossible!

At the moment I am loving these knitted mini skirts which are perfect for a cold winter day! Miss Selfridge have a selection of these skirts, and some of them are really colorful, which will obviously make you stand out more. As soon as I saw these on their website, I instantly knew I had to have one, so I went in and chose a multicolored one. I love wearing it on tights and a plain black top.

Scarfs! I love them! I find that they are an inexpensive way of updating an outfit. All you need is to add a scarf in a color that is on trend and that's it. Mum just bought a mustard scarf, and I use it all the time! The one in the picture above will add a splash of color....who doesn't like coral?! sooo flattering!

 Wool screams Winter and I love tops made out of wool. I love them in all shapes and sizes. I love oversized wool tops and I like to wear them with leggings and knee high boots. I'd wear the top pictured above over a simple white tank top and with jeans. Simple!

Speaking of knee high boots...can't live without them. They're so comfortable. If I could I'd wear them all the time...but you know....I have to make some time for heels aswel!

Never forget Ladies...small items will make the difference....like these cute gloves with pom poms! Who says it has to be super cold to wear gloves! Or beanies!...love them and they are great for a bad hair day!

So Ladies....what keeps you warm in Winter?!

x






No comments:

Post a Comment