The Golden Globes PART 2


Welcome back Ladies for part 2! :)


Her name in Dianna Argon....hate the dress (I might have liked the dress had the top part been plain)...love the makeup though!

 

This is Julie Bowen looking amazing!! I'm not usually keen on ball gowns but this is just perfect...the shape, the color....those cute cute sleeves. I also find that her old school hairstyle compliments the rest of the outfit perfectly!


Emma Stone....nice dress...love the colour which complents her skin perfectly, also like the shoulders. I am unsure about the belt though! I would have kept it simple! A deep burgundy lipstick would have looked nice aswell in my opinion!



Tilda Swinton decided to channel Goku from Dragon Ball with a touch of Sailor Moon and she did so magnificintly! I don't like the shiny blazer...and I hate the colour!!

 

What's up with this color? Another celebrity who chose to go with powder blue and failed miserably. Apart from the dress Jodie Foster is looking younger then ever!  

 

They look good...there's no denying that these two would look good no matter what! They're a couple made in beauty heaven....however....Brad needs to shave his beard...its the Golden Globes! He would have looked much more sharp had he shaved his beard. Angelina....is looking gorgeous....now I am not a big fan of that kind shiny material (which I presume is silk!) but that is just a personal preference of mine. Love the fact that she went with the bold red lip! ....*20 minutes later* WAIITTT I just noticed Brad has a cane!...mmmm....not a big fan! unless he had a limp or something!


Finally...the fashion police themselves! Kelly Osbourne & Giuliana Rancic! Kelly as much as I wish that grey hair becomes the rage (it would save me a lot of time at the hairdresser's), it just isn't flattering! Another thing which isn't flattering?...that dress you're wearing! You just lost a lot of wieght girl....show us your curves don't hide them! As for Giuliana....I like the dress because it is different but at the same time elegant! Can't wait to see what they have to say on the next Fashion Police about who wore what! Gotta love Joan Rivers!

Well Ladies, that's my take on this year's Golden Globes Awards and as all the previous years there has to be the good the bad and the ugly!

I hope you enjoyed reading this!

Let me know what were your favorite looks in the comment box below!



No comments:

Post a Comment