Candle Light

Scented candles, floating candles, coloured candles.... but who even cares to buy a Candle ?

That would be me, I'm obsessed with candles and candle holders

 I can't get enough of them and I am always on the search for an original candle to add to my 

collection.


These are Floating Candles....nice huh?

The best thing about these candles is that you can do them yourself!

 All you need is a glass vase (it can even be a bowl), some pebbles, a flower and some water.

You can also get creative with colors! Why not add some food coloring to the water?



  
The Yankee Candles

These Candles are meant to last longer, some might even last up to 40  hours ,




The Material of this jar is made of glass so this candle is a bit on the  expensive side, however they smell so nice!




You can choose the smell you want; vanilla, rose, soft blanket , Bahamas breeze and much much more!
Tea light Candles

These might not look nice , but they are made to stay in Candle Holder.


Most of them are not Scented and will only last for maximum of 8 hrs.



This is part of my candle collection, which is always expanding. Some have commented that my living room is looking like a cemetery (L-Addolorata to be exact!). I still love them and can't get enough of them....so yes....I admit....I am a a candle addict! As well as being easy on the eye, there is nothing nicer than putting off the lights in the evening and lighting all the candles....ahhh bliss!




A candle is a nice way to decorate your house and are great a gift too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment