Get the look!

Hello Girls!


I hope you're all having a great weekend! Today we're bringing you a celebrity look which can be achieved for less.


I am sure that I am not the only one who likes Kim Kardashian's style! Apart from being gorgeous the girl is not stick thin and embraces her curves! It is refershing to see a celebrity who is not super skinny and still is stylish!


Latley we have been seeing Kim in these high waisted trousers which are flattering for any figure. Forget hipsters ladies...these trousers are so forgiving!


The best thing about high waisted trousers is that you can kiss goodbye to the muffin top! If like me your concious about your love handles...this style will solve all your problems!


I think Kim is looking classy and sophisticated! Will definitley try this style (as soon as I'm done studying and can continue with my life!)


We found some similair items which will help you acheive Kim's look!


Hope you enjoyed this :) x


Oh...and don't forget to become members! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment