The Golden Globes PART 1

Hey Ladies!

So last Sunday there was the Golden Globes Awards! I am never really interested in who wins the awards, because all I care about is what they are wearing!

I have one small thing to say before I continue .... I am in no way trying to be a fashion police (or the red haired chick on TVM!)....I am just a girl who likes dresses that's all! :)

 That said...let's start!



First up is Jessica Alba...I like this dress although I have to admit that out of all the dresses I seen so far it is not my favourite. It is nothing over the top and Jessica Alba is known for wearing these type of 'safe' options. However we must not forget that she gave birth to her second child a few motnhs ago, so for looking so beautiful a few months after giving birth she gets my vote!


This is Charlize Theron and she is wearing a Dior Couture gown. I feel that this dress could have been sooooo much better without that bow on the side!! The colour is beautiful, the style would have been perfect had that bow not been there! One last thing I didn't like is her make up. It is too plain against the colour of the dress. I would have added a coloured lipstick just to add a pop of color! Having said that, in my opinion Charlize Theron is one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood and I can't deny that she looks stunning no matter what!


Madonna...please tell me you are not wearing leather gloves at the Golden Globes? This dress had a good start and I really like the first part....up to her waist that is! The rest of the dress makes me think that the designer got a bit carried away with his scissors!


Salma Hayek is looking gorgeous. The dress isn't the best dress I have ever seen, but it makes her look gorgeous because it fits her in all the right places. She is curvy and the dress concentrates on her tiny waist which really flatters her figure! I also like the fact that she let the dress be the centre of attraction....adding too much accessories to a dress like this would have been to much! Good choice!


This dress would have looked odd on anyone else, but in my opinion Michelle Williams manages to pull it off. I love her head band she looks as cute as a button!


Ok I have to admit..I am biased with this one. Nicole Ritchie is my all time fashion crush and she can do no wrong! I like the dress and I love the way she added cool accessories with it! I just have one negative thing to say!....it looks to me as if the dress was altered. Can you notice it at the bottom? there is like a very thin line showing were the seems have been sown? I know I am being very picky but it is a shame on such a beautiful dress! Still one of my favourites!


The talented Meryl Streep is not so talented when it comes to choosing her outfits. If she has a stylist, he should be fired!

Sofia Vergara wearing Vera Wang. This fishtail gown fits her like a glove! The colour is so beautiful and intense! Love the dress, Love the hair, Love the makeup and Love the jewellery too!


Mila Kunis looked stunning! I believe she is one of the few who opted for a black dress and looked great in it! Thumbs up Mila!


OH MY GOD! A zebra at the Golden Globes....CALL SECURITY!

More to come in PART 2!






No comments:

Post a Comment