More makeup! What we got from BHcosmetics!


Dear Readers,


You might recall that a couple of weeks ago we had posted on our Facebook page that BHcosmetics were having a sale on their website.


So of course we took advantage of their offers and purchased some stuff!!


The items we bought were extremely well packaged and took about two weeks to arrive from the US which is not so bad even though we couldn't wait to have our items so that we could test them and share them with you.


So this is what we got:


3 lip glosses
88 tropical pallette
2 eye liners (one of which was complementary)
1 gel eye liner












These lip glosses are gorgeous. They have very vibrant colours, perfect for Spring and Summer. Their packaging is not cheap looking and I like the applicator.




Here are some swatches of the lip glosses. Below them are swatches of the eye liners.





If there is one thing I can say about these eye liners is that they are extremely long lasting. I had to wash my hands several times before I could get the swatches off my hand...... which I believe is a good thing when it comes to eye liners. 



Primarily I got this pallette because I wanted to experiment with colour, I always heard good things about bhcosmetics pallette and I have to agree, they are good value for money.


I got the matte version since I am not a big fan of shimmery shadows. Not all of them are completely matte as some of them have a satin finish... Can't wait to try out different looks with it!








Finally, we also got the gel eye liner. Can't really complain about it. The packaging reminds me of Mac's gel liners..






This is all we got from bhcosmetics and we are thrilled with we got. I recommend this site as their products provide high value for money.


I hope you enjoyed this post and don't forget to follow us on Facebook. All you need to do is click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment