NYX & Bodyshop makeup!

Hello fabulous ladies!


Just wanted to share with you some makeup that I purchased online, mostly from one of my favorite brand: NYX. Unfortunately like a lot of other good brands, NYX is not available in Malta :( , hence why I end up searching for NYX online, especially ebay were there are a lot of sellers who have most of the NYX range of products. So the below was what I have received:








The buyer had this body shop palette which I couldn't resist buying. Packaging is amazing!! I got it for around £8 which I thought was ok since I think I saw this for about €16 from Bodyshop. The gold is a cream eyeshadow, the brown shade next to it is matte while the top two shades are shimmery. The thing that attracted me most is that these are wearable shades and will definitely help you achieve the natural look.






I absolutely love love love NYX lipsticks! These lipsticks are creamy and pigmented and do not feel sticky and the choice of color is endless! I have some of the round lipsticks from NYX which are awesome, but this time I decided to try the diamond sparkle lipstick. Packaging is great, the lipstick has like tiny particles of gold which makes it sparkle....hence the name. It is a good shade especially for those who like wearing red lipstick but not the full on red. One cool thing about these lipsticks is that the clear part at the bottom is detachable and contains some lipstick as well! It's like having a spare tyre in your car, except it's for lipstick!


The other lip product I got was a lip pencil which was not meant to go with the lipstick. I bought it because it is a natural color. I will just apply it over all of my lips and use lip gloss over it!




NYX eyeshadows! Never tried them yet but I am impressed! They are really pigmented. The palette I got has colors which will go great for the smokey eye effect which I like. Smokey eye doesn't always have to be grey or black and these colors are perfect for that!




And here are some swatches....




The other two single shadows I got are grey and bronze. The grey I liked because it's different than the ones I own. It has silver glitters in it and is perfect for a night out! The bronze I chose because it will serve as a color that I can blend darker colors with....or on the lid.....can't wait to try these!


The purple eyeliner I bought to add some color to my makeup collection....yes (like probably most of you) I have a lot of browns and blacks and greys....The wand is very very very thin which is great for precise application!


Can't wait to try all of them!....Unfortunately no wearing makeup for me at the moment....still busy with studying!


So I hope you enjoyed this girls....Come and join us on Facebook! We have created a page were we will keep you updated with our blog posts and post random stuff we like! Invite your friends and become followers :D.


Back to my books! :(


Byeee :)
x


2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try NYX but never got the chance to buy anything.

    Thanks for the tip. I'll look on ebay for some products.

    Elle x
    www.beautyshewrote.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should!....they are great value for money! :) x

    ReplyDelete