Under eye circles!

Hello Lady Bloggersssss :)

Do you ever look at some people who have that 'natural' glow and just wonder how they do it? When I'm stressed out I get these really dark circles around my eyes which make me look tired! I am very picky about under eye concealers because I tend to find them too cakey and their color ashy.

When I apply some concealers on my dark under eye circles I tend to end up with a greyish tone under my eyes. I don't know if this only happens to me but I don't like that look. Foundation on the other hand just doesn't cover  the darker areas.

In the quest to find the balance between coverage and avoid the cakey look I came across this product, which is not a concealer, but it lightens up dark areas which is like the perfect thing for my under eye area! The other benefit of this product is the fact that it also acts as a highlighter, which is not glittery! I hate highlighters that contain glitter because it is so unnatural!

So let's get to the details....this miracle product is Nee Brightflash. The packaging is gorgeous...love the silver tube! There aren't a lot of colors, but it really is not pigmented, because the aim of this product is not to cover areas, but to brighten them. I use C1 and find that it blends well with my foundation.




I like applying this in my under eye area and the top of my cheeks and blend out with my blending brush (Sigma P84). I also like adding just a little bit on my brow bone, gotta love highlight on the brow bone!

So I hope you liked my little tip to avoid dark under eye and look fabulous! :)

Don't forget to join us on facebook by clicking HERE









No comments:

Post a Comment