Post exam retail therapy haul!!

Hellloooo Ladies!

I hope you're all doing fabulously great! :)

As you may already know I had some exams in January and February so I basically spent a month secluded in my room.

My favorite thing to do once I finish exams is SHOP!! So sure enough on my first Saturday of freedom I went to Sliema! One thing that made my exams worse was having my birthday on the last day of exams....however that meant that I had more to spend as I generally get money as presents.

Please don't take this post as me bragging about what I got....I just wanted to share it with you and maybe I can get some feedback from you or even some suggestions on what I could wear with the items I got!

So here it goess! :)



I went into Pull&Bear and I got a couple of things to try on....I don't know if I'm the only one who noticed it, but Pull&Bear at Tigne Point has the worse lighting ever in the changing rooms and I always end up getting paranoid about my cellulite while try on clothes! Anywayyyssss....back to clothes....I got this top...it looks purple on the picture above but it is wine. I love the color and the subtle details on this simple v neck. I would totally layer it over a shirt or a tank top and wear it with jeans.




While paying at the counter at Pull&Bear I couldn't help but notice this bracelet. I think it's gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it. It has that vintage look which I like to incorporate in my outfit at times. I just don't like overdoing it with vintage stuff...I don't want to look like grandma (God bless her sou1!)


Have been looking for some nude pumps for ages now! Went to New Look and that's where I did a double take at this cute pair of shoes...my eyes turned heart shaped so I just grabbed a pair. The interesting thing about these shoes is that they are nude but also have a hint of pink. I also found this envelope style bag to go with them. What more can I say?...I'm in love!



Also while at New Look I found this necklace. It's chunky, it has orange, it's all I can ask for. I am loving chunky necklaces at the moment because they can update a look effortlessly and inexpensively. Never shopped for accessories at New Look, but they have some cute stuff I must admit.




Probably the most item(s) I bought that I am excited about are these two little jars. One of these jars contains lip scrub and the other contains a lip balm. My lips are always dry and that is not cute especially when you're wearing lipstick. I saw great results and it tastes so good!




So I made a visit to Zara....I must say...this photo doesn't do this top any justice! The color is so much nicer! This top will look great with a tan...but that will have to wait until Summer!





This shirt I am excited about. I knew I wanted something similar at the back of my mind but I didn't think I would find one! The embellished collar is DA BOMB. I wore this with my hair in a pony tail so that the collar is visible. I just think it's so chic!


Also from Zara I got this jeans/leggings. I am loving these at the moment....however at the same time I hate jeggings! I can't stand those leggings with fake denim material which are unflattering. These totally look like you're wearing jeans....they just have elastic at the waist instead of a button. I liked the fit....and the zip detail and I needed a black jeans anyways.



Finally I also went to Stradivarius and got 2 shirts for work! BOOOORRRINNNGGG!!! ... :)

So Girls...I hope you enjoyed having a peak at my closet.

I would love to have your feedback or ideas for the new season....what is your favorite item for Spring?

Don't forget to join us on Facebook by clicking HERE!

Bye bye Girls xx


No comments:

Post a Comment