Makeup Brushes

Dear Ladies,


Today I'm going to talk about makeup brushes. I think that these are the basis of good makeup application. I am not a professional...but I really like makeup!!


I have tried various brushes before, I have a couple of sets which I got from ELF and ebay. I have to say that the ones I got from ELF are quite nice....but nothing I have tried yet compares to Sigma brushes in my opinion! They basically have brushes for everything...including gold ones...yes gold! real gold!


The ones I own are not gold but I love them just the same!



This is my favorite brush out of all of them! The Sigma F80 is a foundation brush which will help you achieve the airbrushed look. It is super dense and is perfect for buffing in your foundation and avoid those lines around your neck (eww!!). This brush is the best foundation applicator I have ever tried!

Coming in at a close second is the P84. This is much smaller than the previous one and I use it for concealer. I simply love these brushes! The good thing about this one is its angled shape which helps you get easily into the corners of your eyes or and other areas difficult to reach like the sides of your nose!

The E35 is the holy grail of any eye shadow! It's a tapered blending brush which will help you achieve that gorgeous sultry smokey eye! A good blending brush is essential in any makeup collection!


Another great one is the pencil brush (E30). This is great to define the outer V of your eyes as well as applying shimmer near your tear duct.
The E70 is another blending brush, however this is slanted. I remember myself thinking that this brush will help me achieve a nice outer shape when I apply my eye shadow. It did help me to a certain extent. The bristles are super soft and the feeling of this brush against the skin is awesome!



I recently got the F10, which I am using for blush and quite liking it so far. It is not enormous and makes applying bronzer/blush easy. 



For precise application and blending I use my E45, which is a very tapered brush. I have to admit that I prefer the regular blending brush to this one, because I find it is not as soft as the others.





Finally there is the E15. The bristles are synthetic and I use this for when I feel like defining my eyebrows. It does a great job!


These are some of the brushes I own and regularly use. I am addicted to makeup and love experimenting. I wash my brushes regularly using baby shampoo and a mild conditioner and leave them to dry naturally. 


Always remember to take good care of your brushes because they make direct contact with your face and you don't want any nasty surprises there!


Well that's it for now.....I hope you found this post interesting!


x


Don't forget to join us on Facebook! 
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=710285922#!/pages/Its-a-Womens-World/312341288807874

No comments:

Post a Comment