Purple Reign eye makeup look!

Hello Ladies!

I hope you are all doing great!

Today I'm coming back to you with another eye make up look...which is very very easy.

This is the end result!



I decided to go with purple and pink because they are very popular colors when it comes to eye shadows and basically go with every eye color and complection.  I don't really believe that there are colors that don't flatter certain eye colors....blue doesn't necessarily have to be used by people who have blue eyes. The secret is to find the shade that goes well with your eye color and skin.

Anywaysss back to this easy easy eye look! :)

The first thing is to choose your favorite purple shadow and apply it on your eyelid. I chose a dark purple because I still wanted to have strong color even after blending it out.




The purple I used is from  the urban decay dangerous palette. You can obviously use any purple color you have in your makeup collection.



The next step was using a pink color to blend out the purple. So I grabbed a blending brush with a cute pink color and applied it on the upper part of the purple. This is very easy all you need to do is place the brush on the edge of the purple color and with a wind shield wiper motion (from side to side) you blend out the purple with the pink to avoid any harsh lines and create that nice color transition.

This is the pink color I used. This is from the BH cosmetics  tropical color palette. Again, this is just to give you an idea of the colors I used....you don't need to be using the same exact products!
This is the result after blending. As always I used a white or off white color on the brow bone and some of the purple we used in the beginning to line my under eye area.

Now for those of you who are not afraid of going the extra mile! I used some glitter and spread it on the eyelid and used fake lashes!

I used the purple glitter in this NYX palette. Loose glitter will also do the trick ;)


Ohhhh and I almost forgot to tell you! Never forget to put some shimmer on you tear duct as it will make a lot of difference! It will open up your eyes and make the whole look better!





These are the other brushes and products I used! An eyeliner and mascara and a blending brush and a flat brush!

So girls...I hope you enjoyed this look. If you would like to see a particular look let us know and we will do our best to re create this!

See you soon :)

Oh and don't forget to join us on facebook...it's easy just click HERE .And spread the word with your friends & share :)

xx











No comments:

Post a Comment