Autumn leaves eye makeup look!

Hello Girls!!!

So if you have been following our blog lately you know that we recently got some stuff from BHcosmetics. One of these items was the 88 tropical colors matte palette, which was my favorite purchase.

I immediately knew I wanted to try something with orange, so after scanning the palette I choose 3 colors and this is the end result! Keep on reading to see the products I used and how I did it!  




First of all these are the products and brushes I used. Apologies for the dirty brushes but the picture was taken after the look was all done! Apart from the brushes I used the Urban Decay primer potion which is an eye shadow base which will let the colors of your eye shadows pop more and last longer. I also used NYX jumbo pencil in milk, ELF's brown liquid eyeliner, a Revlon black eye kohl, Nee's brightflash which I already spoke about in a previous post and Bourjois' volumizer mascara.





These are the colors I choose from the palette. The first color is a beautiful orange which I chose as a blending color. The second color contains some shimmer and decided that it would be the color to go on my lid just to add some sparkle to the whole look. The third color is a brown which I decided to put on the outer corner of my eye to create some definition and in my opinion make the look more wearable! I'm not the type to go out with an orange lid!




So the first step is applying some eye shadow base so as to ensure the best results and longer lasting eye makeup. Then I put some NYX jumbo pencil on my eyelid and blended away with my finger. The reason for this is that some pale colors will show up more on a white base. With a normal eye shadow brush I put color number 2 over my eyelid.









Then I grabbed some of color number 1 with a blending brush and put it on my upper eyelid and blended with color number 2. The last step is to grab a pencil brush and apply color number 3 on the outer corner of my eye. Blend blend blend until there are no harsh lines and the end result should look something like this.


I also put a highlight on my brow bone and filled in my eyebrows because I like a strong looking brow especially when I put on eye shadow.

Finally I put on some black eyeliner and mascara and you're good to go. 



For those of you who like to go the extra step....you can add lashes! I chose to line my eye with liquid liner in order to conceal the fake eyelashes.


I used Nee's brightflash to conceal my under eye circles because they're not so charming!




This is not a difficult look but the secret is to keep on experimenting and trying. As you might have guessed I am not a professional make up artist...but I just love make up and like experimenting.


Some of the steps I took are optional and the products to recreate this look can obviously be from different brands. 


This look reminds me of Autumn so I am calling it Autumn leaves eye makeup look!


Hope you liked it girls!


Oh and don't forget to join us on facebook...it's easy just click HERE


See you soon :) 
xx











2 comments: