What I'm loving!!

Hello Ladies!

It feels like it's been ages since I posted a fashion post and for this I apologize!

So I thought I'd do a post about what I'm liking at the moment. Most of these items I have similar bits in my wardrobe which I am currently wearing a lot.

So here it goes!

Chiffon shirts are the perfect Spring Summer tops! They are so chic and go well with denim as well as smart outfits! It can be dressed up or down. I love them all...colored, printed, plain!
Smart Cropped trousers are in at the moment...I was never quite sure whether I liked them or not, but I found a really cute one on Sale the other day and thought it was so cheap that I'd buy it and see if I'd learn to like it. Sure enough I am in love with it. The fit is so flattering and dressed with very high heels they're gorgeous!

Flowers and flower patterns have been with us for quite some time now and they look like they're here to stay. They are so girly and cute! If you do not like the full on flower pattern why not go for a simple necklace like the one in the picture?


Neon shoes! I have set my eyes on a pair of yellow pumps and can't wait to go buy them! Color is so in at the moment and I intend to make the most of it!

I am also loving jeweled collars on tops or shirts. I really like detail as it is what makes an outfit special. I find this to be so sophisticated and makes the look more interesting! Must admit...I'm a sucker for bling!

So girls....I'm curious...tell us what are your fashion obsessions at the moment? Let's share ideas...let us know in the comments section below!!

Don't forget to like us on Facebook ...it's easy! just click HERE!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment