Great Investments

Hi ladies  !!

Don't be frightened i'm not going to mention money . But i'm just going to talk about some stuff I bought last week.

So to start with I bought the Dermalogica Special cleansing gel . My sister has been telling me to use it for ages, but since during the week I don't use makeup I always told her that it's a waist of money. OMG I was so wrong I've been using it from last Wednesday believe me when I say my skin changed. I simply love it.

They come in 2 sizes 250 ml cost 25 Euro and the large size 500 ml for 44 Euro and it includes the pump too. Now you'r going to tell me that it's expensive but 500ml it lasts more then 6 months. The thing is that you use less product still with great results but so it will last longer.



The second item is from Body Shop . Facial brush with lid. So this item pretty much works very well with the above item but I can even be used with your face wash. The bristles are very soft, you just put some drops of face wash on the bristles wet you face and  use circular motions. This will only take few seconds while you are in the shower. And your face is fresh and clean. It only costs 4.50 Euro and it will last forever and ever and ever :)




The third item is from Radox it's a Smoothie. This smells like a real Smoothie you have to buy it to really know what i'm talking about. Till now I tried Spirit Booster and my sister tried the Island Indulgence and they both smell great. The funniest thing about them, on the bottle there is written DON'T DRINK ME. So you can imagine how good hey smell. And it only costs Euro 4.50 or less from a supermarket cause I bought mine from a pharmacy.


So till next time Ladies ill try to get more products.


Don't forget to join us on Facebook...it's soooo easyyyyy! Just click HERE!

2 comments: