Turquoise polish - Splurge vs Save

Hello dear readers!


I hope you're having a great day!


I have set my eyes on Nicki Minaj's nail polish which is a collaboration with OPI. The colors in this collection are gorgeous but the one I really like is 'FLY'.


Feast your eyes on this gorgeous turquoise color!





We all know that OPI is a great brand with quality nail polishes, but if like me you always buy new nail polishes and you don't really re use them that much spending 10 euros for 1 single nail polish can seem to much.


If you like this color do not worry because I managed to find a cheap replacement which is just as good and just as bright!


The Rimmel 'Sky High' nail polish is the perfect dupe for OPI's 'FLY'. I love the applicator which is made for an easy application.




I bought this nail polish for less than 3 euros!! Isn't that a bargain?!!?


As you all know I always like to go the extra mile and experiment, so I put on some lovely pink hearts on my ring finger!




The above picture is with two coats of 'Sky High' and one coat of Rimmel's 'Ultra Shine Top Coat'


Hope you liked this post girls!


Don't forget to join us on Facebook...it's soooo easyyyyy! Just click HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment